To ensure you stay protected at all times when using PT Compare, here’s a short list of the key do’s and don’ts when doing business on the platform:
- Ensure listings are accurate
- Be responsive to enquiries
- Accept as many bookings as possible
- Provide excellent service
- Get great reviews
- Transact off platform
- Provide products or services before payments have cleared
- Frequently reject or cancel bookings
- Train clients without insurance
- Provide services in unauthorised gyms
- Share your pages & products- post links to your pages on social media, in your emails and on other sites.
- Diversify your offering- consider categorising different sessions or packages based on goals or location and even peak/off-peak times.
- Follow up with clients- request reviews to build your online reputation and see if you can continue to help a client with products and follow on sessions.
- Post testimonials- create a group to post before/after pics and enter link in your bio or about section
- Contribute to the forums- build your profile within the community and generate more “warm” leads